Monday, July 23, 2007

On the Blog Bandwagon


Okay, okay, so I'm here too. :) I post my stuff on all kinds of groups, but I kind of like the idea of having it all in one spot. So here I am--blogging it up. I create almost everyday so I'll probably post a lot of pictures even if I don't say much. I hope you enjoy my stuff. Feel free to tell me so. I'm a stay-at-home mom so my five-year-old is usually the only one complimenting me. I'd love to here if you've copied something and let me see what you've done. I always love to see what others are up to, too. :) Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! :) you'll find it'll get addictive pretty quick!!

Looking forward to seeing your works! :)

Jen
www.stampindiva.com

Char said...

Hey Heather,

Glad to see you among us bloggers. I will save it in my favorites and check back often.

Hugs,
Char
http://pawsn2stamp.blogspot.com