Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Christmas Ornament Tin

























Here is another project I made for my open house. I took the tin from seminar and jazzed it up a bit. I used the new warm and rich Amelia papers to make a mini book Christmas ornament for my daughter's tree. I used Stazon to stamp on the front (MM stamp because I didn't have a TAC one that small). Then I used the Coluzzle Circle to cut out the circles and the 2x2 pics I had printed at http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/. I used layers of pop-dots to pop up the last circle so the book wouldn't "sink" down in there too far. I took the ribbon from the ornaments we made at seminar and used that to attach the pages together, sandwiching the ribbon between the circles. It sounds complicated, but this came together in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lisa T said...

Heather Ann

Love the tin! I bought some of the Amelia paper and can't wait to play with it.

Love your site. Good luck with the new job. The alarm clock looks pretty cool!