Saturday, February 23, 2008

Love Struck




One of my favorite songs right now is called Paralyzer by Finger Eleven. The chorus goes, "I'm not paralyzed, but I seem to be struck by you." It's on my myspace profile, and I've been listening to it all morning as I was updating my profile.

There is a scrapbooking line of products by Marah Johnson called "Love Struck." I originally bought this paper because I had some pictures of my husband's tattoo I wanted to scrap but it really seems to have grown on me so I also did a page of my hubby and I kissing.

These pictures are two years old but I just felt inspired to share them today. Enjoy!
P.S. Here's a link to Marah's blog if you'd like to see more of her work: http://marah_johnson.typepad.com/random/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are really neat!! thanks for sharing!! :)