Monday, February 18, 2008

Another One for the Tooth Fairy


It's really strange sometimes how life repeats itself.
My six-year-old daughter lost her fourth tooth yesterday almost exactly to the day that she lost her second tooth last year. In honor of that, here's the layout I did for that second lost tooth a year ago.


The only TAC product I used on this layout is the stickles but I don't think it would have the same "magical" feel without the sparkle.


The paper is some that I have had for years (literally--I've been saving it since she was born). The fairy is from Scrapbook Castle in Alton. The letters were made with coluzzle templates, and I bought the teeth brads from eBay.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

What a cute page! I love how you put the "spotlight" on the tooth in her hand

Angela said...

Very cute page!!!

To answer your question, the monogram lettering I got from www.papertreyink.com and the scroll thingy is from a TAC set. :)