Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I have been tagged by Alison at http://stampedbyanangel.blogspot.com/

Instructions:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so here are my seven weird or random facts:

1. I am NOT a morning person at all.

2. I love my Senseo single serve coffee maker (for tackling the aforementioned morning).

3. I go to Wal-Mart sometimes when I'm bored.

4. Michelob Ultra is my favorite drink.

5. I love red roses, dark chocolate, and the sensual exotics from Bath and Body Works (Brown Sugar & Fig, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sensual Amber).

6. I love watching t.v. in the evening (House, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives).

7. I absolutely LOVE to eat out. My favorite restaurant is Red Lobster.

This is fun...let me see who I can tag...

http://www.jensmessystudio.com/

I'll post more later. I gotta get my little one off to school.

No comments: