Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring 2007 Album


This is my daughter's Spring 2007 album. I am almost finished with this album. It has four months in it (as do all of her albums). This one is for February, March, April, & May. Then, starting in June, I'm going mostly digital for her albums. I'm sure I will throw a few traditional scrapbooking pages in there, but it's just too expensive to keep scrapbooking all of her pictures the traditional way. And I really like the way the digital pages look. I feel like they have a professional feel. I'm excited about the transition.


This is one of those plain albums from American Crafts. I painted it in white then sponged pink paint over that. I used some Making Memories stamps for the swirls and the letters are Heidi Swapp stamps. I topped it off with two different colors of Stickles (glitter glue) and added a ribbon. I've seen lots of cute things done with these albums with lumpy and bumpy stuff, but I know this will be on the shelf with other albums and I don't want it to get torn up when it's moved around so I kept the cover mostly flat.

No comments: